Why won’t the video start or load?
- Update your Flash Player which you can do at: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Clear your browser’s cookies. You can find instructions for your browser by clicking here.
- Upgrade your browser or try accessing the site from another browser on your computer. We recommend Google Chrome, which you can download here.
- The video may not start if you have a slow ping speed. To test this, go to pingtest.net and click on the “Begin Test” button. Make sure your ping test is below 40ms to have the best viewing experience.
Video playback is laggy/starts and stops
These problems are usually due to Internet connectivity and system resource issues. Please try the following troubleshooting tips if you are experiencing problems with the video player:
- Close other website windows or tabs.
- Close other programs that might be running, including downloads through other programs (i.e. BitTorrent, etc). You can also check your CPU usage by launching the Task Manager in PC or Activity Monitor in Mac. Try closing some other applications that are using your CPU.
- If you are connected via WiFi, please make sure you have a good connection. Or, you can try a wired connection. You can test your speed at speedtest.net.
- If problems only seem to happen during full-screen mode, try lower your desktop screen resolution.
- Try viewing the video using another browser.
- Try disabling “hardware acceleration” in Flash. To do so, right click on the video player and select Settings. Click the Display tab and uncheck the box next to “Enable Hardware Acceleration”. Then, restart your browser.
- Restart your computer and try again.
How to easily find the right drama?
- Just follow these easy steps